We are an interdisciplinary research team who have worked extensively together on risk analysis and governance, critical infrastructure protection, and media issues over the last several years. As a team, we have been funded by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), the Canada School of Public Service and Public Safety Canada. We have been collaborating for the past seven years.
- Anatoliy Gruzd, Social Media, Library and Information Sciences
- Ron Pelot, Industrial Engineer
- Kevin Quigley, Risk Governance, Public Administration and Public Policy
- Ben Bisset, Research Assistant – Dangerous Chemicals and Food Infrastructures
- Bryan Mills, Research Assistant – Transportation Infrastructure